What is Health Evaluation
Health evaluation is a method of determining the standard of health and living of a particular area, person, institution etc. The health evaluation is generally done in schools to ensure that all children are free from any risky contagious diseases. The health evaluation sets a certain standard of health criteria that needs to be met in order to ensure that there are risks, health-wise, within the vicinity and to the people. There are different organizations who take up the health evaluation survey whether it is in school or a particular region. There certain terms and conditions for formulation of the health evaluation form:
- The name and credentials of the organization behind the health evaluation form must be clearly specified in the form. This will ensure authenticity.
- The required health records, whether they are immunization records or family medical history, must be mentioned specifically in the form.
- The language must be clear and precise. A large number of youngsters and adults will be required to respond to the health evaluation and it is essential to use simple language.
- If there is a specific focus, like one particular disease or booster shot etc, then that needs to be mentioned in the form and clearly stated.
- The health evaluation form is generally used for future purposes especially during tracing medical family history. It is important to clearly mention the future implications of the form.
- If a certain provision is being made through this health evaluation, then needs to be mentioned. This will also ensure that a great amount of response is received.
The health evaluation is generally voluntary and hence there must be incentives like free check ups and medical support that come with it. A health evaluation is important and hence constructing the health evaluation form must be done carefully.
Category: Evaluation Questions