Sample Presentation Evaluation
A sample presentation evaluation is a document that is generally framed in an assessment pattern to analyze the various aspects involved in the presentation of a certain topic or idea. The evaluation process should be so framed that it analyzes the specific presentation in details, and prepares a thorough report of all its positive as well as negative points, that is, the effects of the presentation on the company or brand name or some individual. A presentation often determines future prospects of a business and hence the evaluation should be conducted very carefully.
Sample Presentation Evaluation:
Title of the presentation: 3G Software Presentation
Presentation conducted by: Info Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Presentation supervised by: Joseph Rogers
Info Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Presentation performed by:
- Mark Stewart
- Jennifer Gomes
Evaluation conducted by: U.S. Agency for Software Evaluation
Date of evaluation: 17th September, 2011
The respondent is requested to please fill in the proper details to help us in the evaluation:
1. Did you find the topic of the presentation meaningful?
- I could somehow understand it but could not quite relate to its possible applications
- It was horrible
2. Was the entire content of the presentation satisfactory?
- It was complete and correct
- I guess it required some more research
- I am not at all satisfied
3. Given the way the presentation was conducted, did you find the ideas well-organized and compact?
- Yes, it was a well-framed and interesting presentation
- It could have been better
- It was poorly organized and the topics had no link with the preceding or succeeding ones
4. How did you find the equipments that were implemented for the presentation?
- They were set and used perfectly
- Some of the techniques could have been improved
- They were in a sorry state
5. Considering the conclusion and the complete method in which the presentation was conducted, how would you rate it?
_______________ [1 – Outstanding, 2 – Good, 3 – Satisfactory, 4 – Fair, 5 – Poor]
Category: Presentation Evaluation