Nurse Practitioner Job Evaluation
A nurse practitioner plays an extremely important role in providing nursing care to the patients and also assists senior nurses on various medical diagnoses. A licensed nurse practitioner is able to provide similar quality of health care as physicians. Thus, it is a must to ensure the right person for this designation in order measure the quality of nursing service that is being provided and to do justice with the reputation of the organization. In order to do so, health organizations generally conduct nurse practitioner job evaluation in order to measure the importance of the particular job position.
Sample Nurse Practitioner Job Evaluation
Nurse Practitioner Job Evaluation Form
Red Cross Nursing Home
Please fill the following details about yourself ( * marked are mandatory).
Name of the applicant- Maria Henderson
Date of evaluation- 25th may, 2012
Respondents are requested to rate the mentioned person’s performance with regard to the criteria given below on a scale of 1-5
- Promptness in resolving critical problems
- Time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities
- Nursing expertise and management skills
- Nursing skills for this post and awareness of latest medical developments in this field.
- Competence of making right decisions at sudden situations.
- Man-management skills.
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to help patients with patience, friendliness and care.
- Good collaboration skills to collaborate with physicians and other medical staffs as needed and provide assistances whenever necessary.
- Ability to deal with any kind of behavior of patients.
- Control in emotions.
- Personal qualities
- Medical interpreting skills to monitor and treat patients’ various medical conditions.
- Individualized care skills.
- Specialized skills in a particular field of care.
- Experience in working in the health care industry.
- Competence of adjusting in every situation.
Category: Job Evaluation