Marketing Self Evaluation
Marketing self-evaluation is a procedure through which a marketing professional or a business company may review its marketing strategies and assess its marketing potential such that the inference drawn may guide one to improve the company’s future business prospects. The evaluation is more of a self-analysis conducted by the concerned individual itself and may involve a professional or psychological test geared to bring forth unbiased evaluation about one’s abilities and prospects.
Sample Marketing Self Evaluation
Marketing self-evaluation form
Prepared by: New York Sales Association
The respondent is requested to answer the given questions in the best and most honest possible way to help evaluate their company’s marketing policies:
1. How much importance does your company place on formulating marketing strategies?
a. Extremely important
2. How far do you feel that your company is able to execute the marketing strategy formed in actuality?
3. What are the most distinctive features of your marketing strategies?
a. Developing USP
b. Targeting and assessing customer psychology
c. Adequate media coverage
4. Do you feel that the marketing strategies formulated by your company are adequate enough to help sell products?
5. Does your marketing strategies project your business needs well enough?
6. Does your company website reflect your business objectives and ideals?
7. On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate your company’s media relations?
8. How far do you feel company is perceived in the market?
a. It is a popular and reliable brand
b. It is an average brand
c. It is an obscure brand
9. Is your company logo and slogan easily identified in the market?
10. How different is your company from its competitors?
a. Absolutely unique and different.
b. Not much difference is found.
Mostly As: your marketing strategy is good enough to further your business prospects in and around India.
Mostly Bs: average. You need to scrutinize and examine your marketing strategy such that they represent your company.
Mostly Cs: your marketing wing needs serious reexamination and assessment so as to attract buyer’s attention in times of need.
Category: Marketing Evaluation