Home Insurance Evaluation
Home insurance evaluation is a dynamic process exercised for assessing the key benefits, terms and conditions etc. of a home insurance. While purchasing, one must evaluate his/her home insurance properly in order to make sure that it meets all the requirements of the homeowner. The key parameters that must be checked while evaluating a home insurance are Disaster coverage, Reconstruction cost coverage etc. Thus, a home insurance evaluation must be created with utmost care and efficiency.
Sample Home Insurance Evaluation
Home Insurance Evaluation Form
Livewise Private Limited
Please fill the following details about yourself ( * marked are mandatory )
*House number: 2a/45.
*Owner’s name: John Smith.
*Correspondence address: 225 park avenue, Bronx, New York-11 8f 69.
*Mobile no.- 9000088888.
Email id- firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of evaluation: 25th may, 2012
Please read the following questions carefully and answer by choosing from Yes/No to evaluate your Home insurance policy:
- Perils coverage by the policy
- Does your home insurance give you the benefit of Earthquake and other natural disasters damages coverage? Yes/No.
- Does your Home insurance give you the benefit of Fire coverage? Yes/No.
- Does your Home insurance give you the benefit of covering explosion/implosion? Yes/No.
- Does your home insurance cover lightning damage? Yes/No
- Does your home insurance cover riot/strike or any other malicious damages? Yes/No.
- Does your Home insurance cover flood, storm, hurricane, typhoon etc.? Yes/No.
- Types of coverage
- Does Your Home insurance give the benefit of complete reconstruction cost coverage of damages if the cause is covered by insurance? Yes/No.
- Does your Home insurance give you the benefit of covering expenses of professionals’ service required for reconstruction e.g. consulting engineers, Architects, Surveyors etc.? Yes/No.
- Does your home insurance policy give you the benefit of covering expenses of debris’ removal service after completion of reconstruction? Yes/No.
Category: Home Evaluation