Home Health Evaluation
A home health evaluation is a document that assesses and accounts for the health conditions as prevalent in domestic surroundings, in a specific home or may be certain families, etc. A home is a place where ultimate cleanliness can be maintained and health habits can be nurtured effectively; hence, the evaluation of home health and reporting the flaws can actually help a lot in maintaining a healthy standard of living. This type of an evaluation should thus be prepared very carefully, outlining all vital points of health care at home.
Sample Home Health Evaluation:
Evaluation done for the home of: Richard Martin [owner and head of the family]
Address: 76 – G/II, Mayan Avenue, London
Contact number: 00 44 – 20 – 56739127
Number of members in the family: Four (4)
Mr. Richard Martin, the head of the family, is an entrepreneur while his wife Mrs. Kelly Martin is a bank manager. They have two children – Sam (15) is in high school and Fredrick (21) is pursuing his Masters at Birmingham University.
Evaluation of home:
- The house is a duplex flat having adequate rooms to serve required purposes effectively. The flat is located in the Rose Valley real estate, a complex surrounded with enough greenery.
- The flat has been found to be spacious, airy and lets in enough sunlight.
- There are three well-spaced bathrooms having proper drainage facilities.
The following questions are required to be answered by Mr. Richard Martin:
1. How frequently do your family members fall ill?
- It is very much frequent
- Not at all
[Kindly provide required details]
2. Do you make sure to clean your home regularly and keep it hygienic?
- Very rarely
3. Do you spray pesticides, disinfectants, etc.?
- Yes, at regular intervals
- At certain times
- No we don’t
4. What are the precautionary health care measures you normally take for the health of home and its residents?
5. Name of family doctor: __________________________________________
Category: Health Evaluation