Home Evaluation Report
A home evaluation report is a document prepared for representing the outcome of a home evaluation process. The evaluation is conducted considering a number of factors, but the proper representation of the outcome, in the form of an evaluation report, is equally important; and that is why this type of a report needs to be prepared very carefully. The basis or type of evaluation may vary from one home to that of another, but the basic format of the evaluation report remains unchanged, and it should be followed to ensure uniformity.
Sample Home Evaluation Report:
Name of the owner: Mark Joseph Anthony
Age: 34 years
Profession: Civil Engineer
Address of the home: 9/IIB, Lake View Housing Apartment, London
Contact number: 00 3 – 423 – 91827728
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Evaluation conducted on: 15th September, 2011
Evaluation commissioned by: U.S Housing Board
Purpose: The basic objective of the home evaluation was to have a detailed outlook of the particular home and the lifestyle there. There has been a word that it will be given on rent, and hence it is necessary to analyze the various aspects of the home beforehand.
- A thorough research was conducted of the entire home
- The area, structure, materials used and other details were analyzed by experts in the respective fields
- The rooms were carefully noticed and the drainage facilities were analyzed
- Safety and security systems were evaluated, e.g. fire extinguishers, locks, etc.
- The home and the surrounding landscape, such as gardens, parks, and swimming pools were also seen and evaluated accordingly.
- Electricity, water supply and such other facilities were examined carefully and have been reported for.
Area covered: 1500 sq feet
Total cost: $6755000
Estimated date for renting out the flat: 16th November, 2011
Monthly rents: $4500
The home is currently in a favourable condition, based on which proper decisions can be taken by concerned parties. However, certain areas need slight improvements, the status of which has been provided in the document attached along with the report.
Home evaluation report framed by: George Rogers
Date: 19th September, 2011 Place: London
Category: Home Evaluation