Home Economics Evaluation
Home economics is a field of study that is concerned with the application of economics and its management in the realms of home and community. It aims at teaching people the nuances of maintaining a healthy family environment and covers topics like interior design, consumer education, home furnishing, institutional management, handicrafts, sewing, cleaning, clothing, commercial cooking, nutrition, hygiene, food preservation, child development and family relationships. Home economics evaluation involves an assessment of the student’s knowledge in this field.
Sample Home Economics Evaluation
Home economics evaluation sheet
Prepared by: Home Economics Department, Ecoste University, Florida.
The students are assessed on both the theoretical and practical level to gauge their understanding of the course. The respondents are asked to fill the following evaluation sheet in the truest possible way.
Home economics evaluation form.
Name of the student: Johanna Fabray.
Course period: January 12, 2012 – June 12, 2012.
1. Do you feel the course structure has covered the entire scope of home economics? Yes/ No.
2. How far do you feel has the course done justice to all the basic concepts of home economics? 1,2,3,4,5
3. How familiar are you with the fundamentals of home economics? 1,2,3,4,5.
4. Has the course been successful in helping you master the nuances of home economics? Yes/ No.
5. How would you rate your conceptual soundness in the field of home economics? 1,2,3,4,5.
1. Has the course provided you with the necessary tool to apply your theoretical knowledge to real life situations? Yes/ No.
2. Did it influence your thought process with regard to your approach towards the issue of health and nutrition? Yes/ No.
3. Did it help you better family relations? Yes/ No.
4. Did the course equip you with the necessary practical experiences to aid you manage home finance? Yes/ No.
5. Do you now feel you are better armed to manage home and community issues? Yes/ No.
Category: Home Evaluation