Health Policy Evaluation
A health policy is inevitable to live a peaceful life without tension and various uncertainties. However, it is extremely important to check all the criteria of a health policy one is going to buy in order to make sure that the right policy is chosen that perfectly meets the buyer’s needs. A health policy evaluation is an exercise to assess all criteria of a particular health policy in a proper way.
Sample Health Policy Evaluation
Health Policy Evaluation Form
Helping Hand Consultants Private Limited
Please fill the following details about yourself ( * marked are mandatory)
*Name of the buyer -John Smith
*Mobile no. 9000088888
Email id- email@example.com
*Date of evaluation- 25th may, 2012.
Please read the following questions carefully and answer by ticking yes or no so that the quality of your health policy could be properly evaluated.
- Diseases’ coverage
- Does your health policy cover all the pre-existing diseases (all medical conditions and illnesses that already exist when one buys the policy)? Yes/No.
- Does your health insurance cover all the critical illnesses and diseases that you need to be covered? Yes/No.
- Does your policy cover all medical expenditures related to maternity or pregnancy? Yes/No.
- Other service benefits
- Does your policy give you the benefit of ambulance charges coverage? Yes/No.
- Does it come with a capping for the maximum amount payable for ambulance charges? Yes/No.
- Does your health policy give you the benefit of room rent coverage of during the period of hospitalization? Yes/No
- Does it have a cap attached for maximum amount payable for room rent charges? Yes/No.
- Most of the health policies have an age limit till which one can renew his/her health cover that is called Renew up to Age. What is the Renew up to age for your policy? Is it lifetime? Yes/No.
Category: Health Evaluation