Distance Education Evaluation
A distance education evaluation is a document which analyses the process and impact of a distance education course, or it can also be used to assess the performance of a student who is a participant in a distant education course. Whatever the case may be, distance education evaluation must be purposeful and precise. The results must be accurate and the ratings must be honest and unbiased.
Sample Distance Education Evaluation:
Name of course: Bachelor of Arts in English
University: Royal Open University, London
Nature of course: Distance learning course [DLC] for students in the UK, but not resident in London.
Distance education evaluation conducted by: Ministry of Education, Government of the United Kingdom.
Ratings: [The following points about the distance learning course are to be rated honestly by the students of the course. This evaluation sheet is anonymous so no names must be written on the questionnaire.]
- Suitability of the course for students not residing in London:
- Quality of lessons:
- Frequency of lessons which are taught online, in real time as well as mailed to students through correspondence: [Classes are held thrice every week]
- Fee Structure and provisions for underprivileged and needy students: [Are the fees are quite exorbitant and there is inadequate provisions for needy students, or are the fees adequate]
- Assistance extended to students after class hours, and availability of professors:
- Are the facilities for examinations and assessments up to the mark, and convenient for students not residing in London? Provide your ratings:
For further information call: 32675476
Mail your completed evaluation questionnaires to email@example.com
Category: Education Evaluation