Customer Service Employee Evaluation
A customer service employee evaluation is basically a document that is represented in a format so as to assess the feedback from clients in response to the customer service offered by a company, business firm or some other corporate sector. Such a report needs to be prepared very carefully as it deals with one of the most important factors that influence the profits of an organization.
Sample Customer Service Employee Evaluation:
Company name: Prospera Industries Pvt. Ltd.
Name of the employee: Joey McKinley
Position held: HR Head, Prospera Industries Pvt. Ltd.
Date of preparation of evaluation: 17th November, 2011
The following section is to be filled up by the customers:
1. Does the employee explain all aspects clearly?
• Definitely, he always does that.
• He does that at times, for certain specific concepts.
• Never does he do so.
2. Are you comfortable interacting with him?
• Sometimes I find him out-of-track.
• Never do I get to know what I want to.
3. Do you find him aware of respective topics and to have proper knowledge?
• Yes, always.
4. Kindly rate our customer service programme, out of 5:
[1-Excellent, 2-Good, 3-Satisfactory, 4-Fair, 5-Poor]
To be filled up by the employee:
1. How did your customers react to the service?
• They were just great.
• Some of them were found ignorant.
• None of them gave any feedback.
2. Were the customer feedbacks of any help?
• Some of them were.
• None would be of any help to our company’s improvement.
3. Have you decided on whether to consider the responses?
• Yes, we have in fact started working on them.
• Some data will be considered in due course of time.
• None of them are worth considering.
Category: Employee Evaluation