Conference Evaluation Form
A conference evaluation form brings out the evaluative aspects of a conference held on a particular topic. It illustrates the questions and the answers in a manner such that the information given on the research work is fully laid bare for criticism and appreciation. Thus it must be drafted with acuteness and made finely-honed for interpretation.
Sample Conference Evaluation Form
Name of the conference: ____________________
Address of the conference hall: _______________
Date of conference: _________________________
Topic of conference: ________________________
Name of the evaluator: _______________________
Date of presentation of evaluation report: __________
Fill in the following questionnaire and help us determine the quality of the conference held. You may post the form to this address: 6, Rose Valley, Miami, US or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th October, 2011.
1. How would you sum up your entire experience at the conference?
a. Brain storming and influential
c. Bleak and inconsequential
2. What type of a break were you allowed to have?
a. Brief tea break was given
b. Long lunch break was given
c. Short tea break + long lunch break was given
d. There was no break
3. Do you think the location of the conference was convenient enough for everyone attending it? If not, then why? __________________________________________________________
4. How many countries were represented in the conference besides your own?
a. More than 5 countries
b. Not more than 5 countries
c. Only my country
5. Do you feel happy and contented with the exchange of information and views that took place during the conference?
Category: Evaluation Forms